Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Tiger Electronics' watch version of Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. The gameplay barely resembles the original gameplay of Simon's Quest, so it could be considered a separate game. The game was followed up with a more in-depth version on an LCD Handheld.
See also SQ Watch Artwork
- Whip - The main weapon in the game. It can be struck in front of Simon, or he can turn around quickly and whip behind him. It can also be struck in front or behind while jumping.
- Crystal Ball - This restores all of your life and can be obtained by whipping it.
- Silver Knife - The box mentions that this knife must be obtained in order to defeat the curse. It is not clear how it is obtained or how it is utilized.
- Stage 1 - Contains Bats, 5 Skeletons, Fire Ghosts, Monster Fishes and Flying Monsters.
- Stage 2 - Like Stage 1, except that it contains 10 of each enemy.
- Stage 3 - Like Stage 1, except that it contains 15 of each enemy. Skeletons are now equipped with shields and Monster Fishes have been replaced with Monster Dragons.
- Stage 4 - Like Stage 3, except that it contains 20 of each enemy and Dracula appears at the end.