A Tiger Electronics' watch version of Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. The gameplay barely resembles the original from Simon's Quest, so it could be considered a separate game. It was preceded by a more in-depth version in LCD handheld format.
- For additional artwork, please visit SQ Watch Artwork.
- Whip - The main weapon in the game. It can be struck in front of Simon, or he can turn around quickly and whip behind him. It can also be struck in front or behind while jumping.
- Crystal Ball - This restores all of your life and can be obtained by whipping it.
- Silver Knife - The box mentions that this knife must be obtained in order to defeat the curse. It is not clear how it is obtained or how it is utilized.
- Stage 1 - Contains Bats, 5 Skeletons, Fire Ghosts, Monster Fishes and Flying Monsters.
- Stage 2 - Like Stage 1, except that it contains 10 of each enemy.
- Stage 3 - Like Stage 1, except that it contains 15 of each enemy. Skeletons are now equipped with shields and Monster Fishes have been replaced with Monster Dragons.
- Stage 4 - Like Stage 3, except that it contains 20 of each enemy and Dracula appears at the end.
- Castlevania II: Simon's Quest — The original game this version was based on.
- Electronic Castlevania II: Simon's Quest — A similar game on LCD handheld format by Tiger Electronics.
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (handheld) — The next Castlevania game in LCD format by Tiger Electronics.