Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Castlevania Chronicles Original Soundtrack contains four different versions of the same soundtrack: the two first on Disc 1 are Castlevania Chroniclesʼs PlayStation and Sharp X68000 soundtracks; on Disc 2, they're Roland CM-64 and SC-55 versions plus two bonus tracks. The music was composed by Konami Kukeiha Club and was released on May 23, 2001.
- Note: This soundtracks contains two CDs. However, their track lists are exactly the same, except for the two bonus tracks on disc 2.
- Black Mass: Opening
- Something Loopy: Name Entry
- The Bathead: Start Demo
- Vampire Killer: Stage 1
- Creatures In The Depth: Boss
- Stage Clear
- Thrashard In The Cave: Stage 2
- Wicked Child: Stage 3
- Bloody Tears: Stage 4
- The Tower Of Gears: Stage 5
- Moon Fight: Stage 6-1
- The Tower Of Dolls: Stage 6-2
- Etude For The Killer: Stage 7
- Simon's Theme: Stage 8
- You Goddamned Bathead: Last Boss
- Last Stage Clear
- Mother Earth: Ending
- Game Over
- Player Miss
- Ending Movie
Tracks 21~39 are the same than tracks 01~19.
40. Load BGM
Disc 2's tracks are the same than on disc 1, except for the two following bonus tracks.
41. Bloody Tears RMX
42. Dracula ~Medley~
- Golem's theme in Castlevania: Judgment is "Tower of Dolls".
- In Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles, the last stage's theme is "Moon Fight", while in the original Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, it's "The Nest (also known as Den)".
- In Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, the Mechanical Tower's BGM is "Tower of Dolls".
- Tracks 01~20: PlayStation arrange version. Arranged by Sota Fujimori.
- Tracks 21~40: original Sharp X68000 sound version.
- Tracks 01~20: Roland:CM-64 version.
- Tracks 21~40: Roland:SC-55 version.
- Tracks 41~42: Bonus Tracks.
- Castlevania Chronicles - The game this soundtrack is for.