Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth is the first entry of Castlevania in the "ReBirth" series of Konami's WiiWare games. It is a remake of Christopher Belmont's first adventure in Castlevania in Castlevania: The Adventure. It is different enough from the original to be considered a new game with nods to the original.
From the game:
- Count Dracula, a demon king with a once great demonic power who seeks to hold the people of this land in the grip of terror!
- Time after time, throughout history, Dracula was defeated by the Belmonts, a family of vampire hunters who brought peace to this land.
- 100 years have past since Dracula's demise, and with the fear of him gone, he rose again along with his castle to scourge the land with his evil.
- With such a tragic history repeating itself, Christopher, a descendant of the Belmonts, decided to stand up for humanity against the demon. He alone seeks to infiltrate the dark castle where demons run rampant.
From the instruction manual:
- This goes way back...before the era of Simon Belmont.
- The evil Count Dracula built his castle in the suburbs of Transylvania, summoning monsters from the other world by using innocent people as sacrifice.
- Now that Dracula has become a demon king, Christopher Belmont from a long line of vampire hunter ancestry set out on his journey to Dracula's castle in order to defeat him.
|Spoiler: Click "Show" to view the Ending|
- Castlevania: The Adventure - The original game.
- Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth and Contra ReBirth OST - Includes Original Soundtrack for this game.
- Gradius ReBirth - The first game in the "ReBirth" series of WiiWare games.
- Contra ReBirth - The second game in the "ReBirth" series of WiiWare games.