Castlevania: Order of Shadows is an original mobile phone game released on September 18, 2007.
- Main article: Castlevania: Order of Shadows/Gallery
Order of Shadows feature a 2D whipping action quite similar to the Metroidvania style of gameplay. Desmond has the whip as the main weapon with other unlockable whips and sub-weapons available throughout the game. He can also level-up by earning experience points. Several boss battles are also present, such as the ones with Medusa and Dracula.
- Unlockable factors
- Once the normal mode is completed, "HARD MODE" and "CLASSIC MUSIC" are made available in the selection screen.
- A memory card icon based from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night appears as the icon on the bells.
- In Medusa's lair, Simon Belmont's statue which appearance based on his sprite from Haunted Castle.
- Gargoyle statue displayed at atop of Dracula's Tower is almost a half split image based from Alucard's cursed statue sprite.
The music for Castlevania: Order of Shadows was composed by Vincent Diamante.
- Resting Again (Intro story)
- Title (Title screen)
- Order of Shadows (Stage 1 intermission)
- Daring Assault (Stage 1 the Mansion)
- The Encounter (Boss theme)
- Stage Clear
- Bloody Tears (Stage 2 Bat's Belfry - low road)
- Dancing the Stairs Away (Stage 2 Bat's Belfry - high road)
- Final Steps (Stage 2 intermission)
- Grounded Search (Stage 3 the Cave)
- Covering (Stage 4 Inner Sanctum)
- Headbutt (Rohan Krause fight)
- Trickle Flow (Rohan Krause defeated)
- Blood Fugue (Stage 5 Dracula's Keep)
- Not Where You Think (Dracula demo)
- Boring Heroes Life (Dracula fight)
- Resting Again (Reprise) (Dracula defeated)
- Blood Fugue (Reprise) (Ending)
- Approach (Credits)
- Player Dies
- Game Over
- Main article: Castlevania: Order of Shadows/Press releases
- Castlevania (cell phone game)
- A cell phone port of the original Castlevania, ported by the same team that created this one.
- Though it takes place long after Lament of Innocence, Order of Shadows is heavily connected to this PlayStation 2 game.
- Also, Rinaldo Gandolfi, the ancestor of Giovanni, first appeared in Lament of Innocence.
- Category:Order of Shadows
- Category:Order of Shadows Characters
- Order of Shadows Bestiary
- Category:Order of Shadows Items
- Category:Order of Shadows Artwork
- Order of Shadows Map
- Castlevania: Order of Shadows Instructions
- Order of Shadows Inventory