Castlevania: Order of Shadows is an original mobile phone game released on September 18, 2007. It tells the story of the Belmont Clan's battle with The Order, the cult who has been responsible for resurrecting Dracula.
- Main article: Castlevania: Order of Shadows/Gallery
Order of Shadows feature a 2D whipping action quite similar to the Metroidvania style of gameplay. Desmond has the whip as the main weapon with other unlockable whips and sub-weapons available throughout the game. He can also level-up by earning experience points. Several boss battles are also present, such as the ones with Medusa and Dracula.
- Unlockable factors
- Once the normal mode is completed, "HARD MODE" and "CLASSIC MUSIC" will available in the selection screen.
Nostalgic Appearance Edit
- A memory card icon based from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night appears as the icon on the bells.
- In Medusa's lair, Simon Belmont's statue which appearance based on his sprite from Haunted Castle.
- Gargoyle statue displayed at atop of Dracula's Tower is almost a half split image based from Alucard's cursed statue sprite.
The music for Castlevania: Order of Shadows was composed by Vincent Diamante.
- Resting Again (Intro story)
- Title (Title screen)
- Order of Shadows (Stage 1 intermission)
- Daring Assault (Stage 1 the Mansion)
- The Encounter (Boss theme)
- Stage Clear
- Bloody Tears (Stage 2 Bat's Belfry - low road)
- Dancing the Stairs Away (Stage 2 Bat's Belfry - high road)
- Final Steps (Stage 2 intermission)
- Grounded Search (Stage 3 the Cave)
- Covering (Stage 4 Inner Sanctum)
- Headbutt (Rohan Krause fight)
- Trickle Flow (Rohan Krause defeated)
- Blood Fugue (Stage 5 Dracula's Keep)
- Not Where You Think (Dracula demo)
- Boring Heroes Life (Dracula fight)
- Resting Again (Reprise) (Dracula defeated)
- Blood Fugue (Reprise) (Ending)
- Approach (Credits)
- Player Dies
- Game Over
- Main article: Castlevania: Order of Shadows/Press releases
Related Games Edit
- A cell phone port of the original Castlevania ported by the same team that created this one.
- Though it takes place long after Lament of Innocence, Order of Shadows is heavily connected to the PlayStation 2 game.
- Also, Rinaldo Gandolfi, the ancestor of Giovanni, first appeared in Lament of Innocence.
- Category:Order of Shadows
- Category:Order of Shadows Characters
- Order of Shadows Bestiary
- Category:Order of Shadows Items
- Category:Order of Shadows Artwork
- Order of Shadows Map
- Castlevania: Order of Shadows Instructions
- Order of Shadows Inventory