|Castlevania: Order of Shadows|
|Released date(s)||September 18, 2007 (NA only)|
|Platform(s)||Mobile Phones (Alltel Wireless, AT&T, Nextel, Sprint PCS, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless)|
Castlevania: Order of Shadows is an original mobile phone game released on September 18, 2007. It tells the story of the Belmont Clan's battle with The Order, the cult who has been responsible for resurrecting Dracula.
- Main article: Castlevania: Order of Shadows/Gallery
2D whipping action with other weapons and sub-weapons available.
- Unlockable factors
- Once complete the new game, "HARD MODE" and "CLASSIC MUSIC" is available in the selection screen.
Nostalgic Appearance Edit
- A memory card icon based from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night appears as the icon on the bells
- Gargoyle statue displayed at atop of Dracula's Tower is almost a half split image based from Alucard's cursed statue sprite.
The music for Castlevania: Order of Shadows was composed by Vincent Diamante.
- Resting Again (Intro story)
- Title (Title screen)
- Order of Shadows (Stage 1 intermission)
- Daring Assault (Stage 1 the Mansion)
- The Encounter (Boss theme)
- Stage Clear
- Bloody Tears (Stage 2 Bat's Belfry - low road)
- Dancing the Stairs Away (Stage 2 Bat's Belfry - high road)
- Final Steps (Stage 2 intermission)
- Grounded Search (Stage 3 the Cave)
- Covering (Stage 4 Inner Sanctum)
- Headbutt (Rohan Krause fight)
- Trickle Flow (Rohan Krause defeated)
- Blood Fugue (Stage 5 Dracula's Keep)
- Not Where You Think (Dracula demo)
- Boring Heroes Life (Dracula fight)
- Resting Again (Reprise) (Dracula defeated)
- Blood Fugue (Reprise) (Ending)
- Approach (Credits)
- Player Dies
- Game Over
- Main article: Castlevania: Order of Shadows/Press releases
Related Games Edit
- The cell phone game ported by the same team that created this one. Also the game that takes place chronologically after this one.
- Though it takes place long after Lament of Innocence, Order of Shadows is heavily connected to the Playstation 2 game.
- Also, Rinaldo Gandolfi, the ancestor of Giovanni, first appeared in Lament of Innocence.
- In-story Chronology
- 1591 - Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge
- 1600s - Castlevania: Order of Shadows (Year uncertain)
- 1666 - Castlevania: Resurrection
- 1691 - Castlevania
- Category:Order of Shadows
- Category:Order of Shadows Characters
- Order of Shadows Bestiary
- Category:Order of Shadows Items
- Category:Order of Shadows Artwork
- Order of Shadows Map
- Castlevania: Order of Shadows Instructions
- Order of Shadows Inventory