Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The statue that towers over the Book of Dracul in the throne room is the first of Dracula's final forms in Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse.
- At the beginning of the game, Dracula drinks from a goblet and throws it to the floor, mirroring the scene with Dracula and Richter Belmont in the opening of Symphony of the Night.
- One of the Paladin's battle quotes is "Die monster. You don't belong in this world! " - the exact line of Richter in the aforementioned scene with Dracula.
- Dracula quotes his infamous line: "What is a man, but a miserable pile of secrets?" upon exiting his castle at the beginning of the game.
- The Master Librarian is referenced in a few bestiary entries.
- The Chupacabras' Shop works in a similar manner to the Master Librarian's.
- Alucard's sword, Crissaegrim, is the most powerful sword you can find in Symphony of the Night.
- Carmilla's use of a barrier during her boss fight is similar to Shaft's fight in Symphony of the Night.
- The White Wolf is a nod to Alucard's Wolf Form.
- Dracula can change into different animal forms, similarly to Alucard in Symphony of the Night.
- Dracula shares the Mist Form ability with Alucard.
- The design of the statue in Zobek's office is similar to the design of the statue that Alucard uses to teleport from one castle to another.
- Alucard's Demonic Wings are a reference to his double jump animation in Symphony of the Night.
- Alucard plays a very similar role to his classic counterpart in Aria of Sorrow in that he is the instigator of the plot of the entire game, all the while guiding his father in disguise.
- Both games take place in the modern day.
- Inner Dracula plays a very similar role to Chaos.
The wait of Andreas de Wygol - a diary that mentions the Wygol village from the first game, which is also an indirect reference to Order of Ecclesia.