Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The soundtrack for the Xbox Arcade game, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair. It was released on January 13th, 2011. The music was composed by Michiru Yamane, Masahiko Kimura (Dawn of Sorrow), Yuzo Koshiro (Portrait of Ruin) and Yasuhiro Ichihashi (Order of Ecclesia) and arranged by Yasuhiro Ichihashi, Norikazu Miura, Sota Fujimori, Tomoaki Hirono, Atsushi Sato, Nobuyuki Akena, Yasuhisa Ito and Toshihisa Furusawa. It contains original tracks and many arrangements from various Castlevania games.
- Corpse's Gate
- Purple Eyes
- Ruined Castle Corridor
- Into the Dark Night
- After Confession
- Phantom of Fear
- Piercing Battle Fury
- Gaze Up at the Darkness
- Esquisse of Violence
- Ebony Wings
- Symphony of Battle
- The Colossus
- Order of the Demon
- Dance of Illusions
- Tanz mit einem Clown
- Crimson Blood
- Ein Weltherrscher
- Hail from the Past
- Piercing Silence
- The Lost Portrait
- Poetic Death
- Castle Dracula
- The Horde's Festival
- Vampire Killer
- Nothing to Lose
- Go! Getsu Fuma
- Pitch-Black Intrusion
- Pitiful Scion
- Invitation of a Crazed Moon
- The Hidden Curse
- An Empty Tome
- Heart of Fire
- Divine Bloodlines
- Simon's Theme
- Producer: IGA
- Director: Shutaro Iida
- Sound Producer: Nobuhiko Matsufuji
- Sound Director / Composer / Arranger: Yasuhiro Ichihashi
- Composer / Arranger: Tomoaki Hirono
- Arrangers: Akihiro Honda, Atsushi Sato, Nobuyuki Akena, Norikazu Miura, Sota Fujimori, Yasuhisa Ito, Yasushi Asada
- Illustration: Ayami Kojima
- Design: Asaka Tanji
- Special Thanks: Shinta "never dead" Nojiri
- Mastering Engineer: quad (luvtrax)
- Artwork Direction: Ryosuke Tanimizu (grapache)
- Artwork Design: Kazuto Ohno (grapache)
- Artwork Coordination: Hiroshi Banno, Yukie Yamazaki
- Promotion: Shunsaku Shimizu
- Sales Promotion: Ryusuke Takae, Hideki Chosokabe
- Label Assistant: Tomomi Iitaka
- Director: Emi Okada
- Producer: Saori Amano
- Label Producer: Tetsuta Osono
- Executive Producer: Fumiaki Tanaka
- Tracks 1-4, 8, 17-19 and 40 are original tracks.
- Track 5 is from Aria of Sorrow.
- Tracks 5-7, 9 and 30 are from Dawn of Sorrow.
- Tracks 10, 11, 20, 21, 32 and 33 are from Portrait of Ruin.
- Tracks 12-15 and 34 are from Order of Ecclesia.
- Tracks 22-25 and 31 are from Symphony of the Night.
- Tracks 26 and 27 are from the original Castlevania.
- Tracks 28 and 29 are from Japan-exclusive Konami game Getsu Fūma Den.
- Track 35 is from Haunted Castle and Castlevania, using the arrangement from Aria of Sorrow.
- Track 36 is from Dracula's Curse.
- Track 16, 37 and 38 are from Rondo of Blood.
- Track 39 is from Super Castlevania IV.
Composers and ArrangersEdit
- Source from VGMdb.
- Yasuhiro Ichihashi: 01, 02, 17, 19, 40 [compose], 06, 07, 09, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19 [arrange]
- Tomoaki Hirono: 03, 04, 08, 18 [compose]
- Yasuhisa Ito: 05 [arrange]
- Sota Fujimori: 10 [arrange]
- Atsushi Sato: 12 [arrange]
- Nobuyuki Akena: 14 [arrange]
- Akihiro Honda: 16 [reprise]
- Norikazu Miura: 20, 21 [arrange]
- Yasushi Asada: 22~39 [arrange]