Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Differences from the DS versionEdit
Many features from the original version of the game were removed or changed in order to make the gameplay fit for the mobile phones. Notable changes are the following:
- Limited number of usable items, Tactical Souls, and weaponry, including a simplified Weapon Synthesis, Yoko does not offer to free souls.
- Lesser variations of monsters, and enemies with Tactical Souls emit green sparks when hit.
- The Tactical Souls will level-up by 1 per soul collected, with most souls capped at level 9.
- Some rooms were omitted, hence castle layout is smaller.
- The touchscreen-specific abilities were removed. Therefore, using the Magic Seals are only keypad pattern-based.
- There is only one ending in the game, likewise, Julius Mode is also unavailable.
- There is no Name Entry Screen.
- Hammer is not present in this mobile version, hence the Shop cannot be accessed.
- See also Dawn of Sorrow Mobile Artwork
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - The game this is based on.
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (mobile) - The previous Castlevania mobile adaptation done by Glu.