Carmilla (カーミラ Kāmira) is a female vampire. She worships Dracula like a god. Her greatest joy is shredding humans and let their blood splatter on her. Carmilla views humans as nothing more than prey and always looks down upon them. She is aggressive and provocative.
Sypha Belnades holds grudge against her for her part in sparking the great witch trials which resulted in the death of many of Sypha's sister witches, as well as her parents. While Maria Renard is shown to be quite envious of vampiress' large bust.
Carmilla's story she fights Alucard after failing to persuade him to convince him to stop opposing his father. Afterwords meets Shanoa sensing the dark nature of her powers, when Shanoa reveals she intends to use that power to destroy the likes of Carmilla and Dracula, Carmilla becomes angry that humans would dare to trifle with the power of the night, claiming that power rightfully belongs to children of the night like Dracula and herself. After defeating Shanoa, Carmilla wonders if any man or woman can satisfy her. She then encounters and fights Cornell and (according to Carmilla's Post-battle quote) apparently manages to subdue him and force him into becoming a child of the night.
Carmilla has an unfortunate encounter with her "son", a Golem she had apparently created to serve Dracula, which had gained a soul of it own when it was sucked into the time rift. Carmilla was startled & slightly amused when it called her its mother. However their reunion was anything but pleasant as the Golem insisted that she once told him he could be human but Carmilla told him he a being created from metal and meat could never be human. Golem ends up defeating her, apparently still believing (or stubbornly cling to his belief) that her promise that he could become human was the truth.
Maria runs into Carmilla, showing fear, then envy of her large bust size.
Her style involves fast motions and a large chain to whip and grapple her opponents. Her arm can also shoot a gas that does continuous damage. Her finishing move has her punching her opponent several times, then trapping them in an iron maiden. She then pulls their face close to hers, indicating she may kiss them, but instead slaps them into the torture device, turns away as it shuts closed, then it activates, splattering their blood all over the outside, and presumably on Carmilla.
- Short description: A female vampire who loves to bathe in blood.
- Before battle: "My, don't you look delicious. I'll grant you a quick death.", "Do you honestly believe you can defeat me?", "Anyone who opposes my Lord Dracula earns my wrath.", "I wonder how your blood will taste." or "I will enjoy your cries of agony."
- (to Maria): "Why hello, sweetie pie. You'll make a nice little appetizer."
- Before battle with Dracula: "Should I win, my lord, will you grant me my wish?"
- During most powerful attack: "Now I've got you!" "Come. Let's play." "I will give you the greatest of pleasures." "Ah, so satisfying. And now... YOU DIE!!!"
- After battle: "Your sweet cries of agony give me goose bumps.", "Only Dracula has the stamina to face me.", "Will you ever know how foolish you are?" of "Don't worry. You will come to enjoy this."
- After battle with a Vampire Hunter: "You cannot defy Lord Dracula and expect to live."
|Warriors of The Light|
|Simon - Maria - Trevor - Sypha - Eric - Shanoa - Grant|
|Warriors of The Night|
|Alucard - Cornell - Carmilla - Golem - Death - Dracula - Aeon|
|Zombie - Merman - Minotaur - Iron Gladiator - Giant Squid - Giant Fish - Time Reaper - Galamoth|
|Abbey Ruins - Alchemy Laboratory - Castle Gate - Cathedral - Clock Tower - Crystal Cavern - Dimensional Rift|
Ghost Ship - Throne Room - Torture Chamber
|Darkness of Fear - Castlevania: Judgment Original Soundtrack|
|Bestiary - Inventory - Timeline|