Its Lv. 2 upgrade allows the Innocent Devil to open the steel door in the Infinite Corridor.
Four doors can be opened throughout the course of game with this Innocent Devil's ability:
- Garibaldi Temple - Just beyond the room where Brute Force is learned.
- Baljhet Mountains - Opens the door to Mortvia Aqueduct, near Julia's shop.
- Infinite Corridor - Opens a steel door which gives access to another section of the second floor, where a Phlogiston and a Lightning Stone can be found. This door requires Brute Force Lv. 2 to open.
- Dracula's Castle - Opens the main entrance to the castle.
- Brute Force Lv. 2 can only be learned after acquiring Brute Force in Garibaldi Temple. Since this is the only Innocent Devil ability obtained by finding it in the field (i.e., not being an innate ability of the Innocent Devil), the player should be aware of the requirement of Lv. 2 - defeating a large amount of enemies using the Juggernaut if they're training their Battle-Type with the aim of learning it for the next evolutions. Rushing to evolve the Juggernaut to the next form before going through Garibaldi Temple may prevent the acquisition of this skill for that specific Battle-Type.
|Item Data: Brute Force|
|Image||Name - Game|
|Type / Users||Attributes / Consume||Statistics / Sell||Found||Notes|
|Lifts up the ground by sheer brute force. Can also be used to lift heavy objects.|| Innocent Devil Abilities|
|Consume: 4 Hearts|| First Obtained: Learned at Garibaldi Temple.|| Special: Can open previously inaccessible large doors.|
|Lifts up the ground by sheer brute force. Can also be used to lift heavy rocks.|| Innocent Devil Abilities|
|Consume: 4 Hearts|| First Obtained: Enemy defeats|| Special: Can unlock the large metal doors in the Infinite Corridor.|