Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When Warriors are also presentEdit
- Insigne ex magus (Lat: Mark of the Mage): Invokes the Silver Blessing, increasing the offensive capability of all Warriors. Can be ended by attacking the Cleric.
- Arcessere armas (Lat: Access Armament): Invokes the Golden Blessing, shielding one Warrior in an invulnerable golden aura. Can be ended by attacking the Cleric.
When only Clerics are presentEdit
- Telum magica (Lat: Magic Weapon): Tosses a vial of Holy Water.
- Forma incendium (Lat: Fiery Form): Flings a pillar of fire.
- Globus ex ignifer (Lat: Ball of Fire): Slams staff into ground, generating shock wave of divinely-charged fog.
- Pass through the portal, brothers: you must stop him.../Come to me, brothers!: Summons three Brotherhood Warriors.
Those spells are present in game data, but never used in-game by the Clerics.
- Manux ex ignis (Lat: Fire from the Hands (approx.)
- Praesidium ex malus (Lat: Protection from Evil)
- Saggita ex acidus (Lat: Acid Arrow (approx.))
- Dispellere magica (Lat: Magical Dispel)
- Scriptum igni (Lat: Written by Fire)
- Tactus ex nosferatu (Lat: Touch of the Vampire (Nosferatu is a synonym for Vampire))
- Fascinare monstrum (Lat: Monster Fascination (approx.))