When Warriors are also presentEdit
- Insigne ex magus (Lat: Mark of the Mage): Invokes the Silver Blessing, increasing the offensive capability of all Warriors. Can be ended by attacking the Cleric.
- Arcessere armas (Lat: Access Armament): Invokes the Golden Blessing, shielding one Warrior in an invulnerable golden aura. Can be ended by attacking the Cleric.
When only Clerics are presentEdit
- Telum magica (Lat: Magic Weapon): Tosses a vial of Holy Water.
- Forma incendium (Lat: Fiery Form): Flings a pillar of fire.
- Globus ex ignifer (Lat: Ball of Fire): Slams staff into ground, generating shock wave of divinely-charged fog.
- Pass through the portal, brothers: you must stop him.../Come to me, brothers!: Summons three Brotherhood Warriors.
Those spells are present in game data, but never used in-game by the Clerics.
- Manux ex ignis (Lat: Fire from the Hands (approx.)
- Praesidium ex malus (Lat: Protection from Evil)
- Saggita ex acidus (Lat: Acid Arrow (approx.))
- Dispellere magica (Lat: Magical Dispel)
- Scriptum igni (Lat: Written by Fire)
- Tactus ex nosferatu (Lat: Touch of the Vampire (Nosferatu is a synonym for Vampire))
- Fascinare monstrum (Lat: Monster Fascination (approx.))