Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Some characters are able to brandish the Vampire Killer whip. After the player has performed a standard attack, if the [ATTACK] button continues to be held, the whip will go limp. Moving the directional pad will cause the whip to limply move in that direction, causing a small amount of damage to foes or blocking a projectile attack. Simon Belmont in Super Castlevania IV was the first character to be able to perform this move. Richter Belmont was able to use the attack starting in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and it has remained the norm rather than the exception for the whip in modern-style 2D games ever since.
In Circle of the Moon, the whip is spun instead of going limp.
- Simon Belmont - Super Castlevania IV
- Richter Belmont - Symphony of the Night, Portrait of Ruin and Harmony of Despair
- Nathan Graves - Circle of the Moon
- Juste Belmont - Harmony of Dissonance
- Julius Belmont - Aria of Sorrow, Dawn of Sorrow and Harmony of Despair
- Jonathan Morris - Portrait of Ruin and Harmony of Despair
|Item Data: Brandish Whip|
|Image||Name - Game|
|Type / Users||Attributes / Consume||Statistics / Sell||Found||Notes|
| Sequence: directional buttons while holding [Attack]|