Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There is a common misconception that a version of this song was originally composed by Gothic Metal band Cradle Of Filth, which is not true.
Castlevania games featuring "Bloody Tears"Edit
- Castlevania II: Simon's Quest - Composed by Kenichi Matsubara.
- Haunted Castle - Composed and arranged by Kenichi Matsubara.
- Super Castlevania IV - Arranged by Masanori Adachi and Sotaro Tojima.
- Akumajo Dracula (Sharp X68000) - Arranged by Shin Chan, Jigokuguruma Nakamura and Devi Kobayashi.
- Castlevania: Rondo of Blood - Arranged by Metal Yuhki.
- Castlevania: Bloodlines - Arranged by Michiru Yamane.
- Castlevania: Dracula X - Arranged by Tomoya Tomita, Masanari Iwata, Harumi Uekou and Masahiko Kimura.
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Sega Saturn version) - Arranged by T. Ohsono, J. Karashima and Kaoru Okada.
- Castlevania Legends - Arranged by Kaoru Okada and Youichi Iwata.
- Castlevania 64 - Arranged by Masahiko Kimura.
- Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness - Arranged by Masahiko Kimura.
- Castlevania Chronicles - Arranged by Sota Fujimori. The 11th stage actually has a statue crying blood.
- Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - One of the quotes of Bloody Tears can be heard by the end of credits.
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - Arranged by Michiru Yamane (there's a trace of the melody in "Epilogue", the Ending 2 theme).
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - Arranged by Masahiko Kimura. (Only accessible through Julius Mode)
- Castlevania: Order of Shadows
- Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
- Castlevania: Judgment - The theme song for Carmilla.
- Castlevania: The Arcade - Used in the battle with the Dullahan.
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair - Maria can attack her enemies with the skill Hymn and will also sing a part of the song at the same time. Additionally, to get the Secret Item Crown, the player needs to play a part of Bloody Tears on the piano on Chapter 2.
Non-Castlevania games featuring "Bloody Tears"Edit
- Wai Wai World 2: SOS!! Parsley Castle - Second theme of the Castlevania stage.
- KeyboardMania 2nd Mix - Contains a medley of Haunted Castle songs, including Bloody Tears.
- Dance Dance Revolution: SuperNOVA 2 - Contains the IIDX remix of the song.
- Beatmania IIDX 13: DistorteD - Contains the IIDX remix of the song.
- Castlevania II: Simon's Quest at the Castlevania Fan Wiki. - Features fan-made renditions of Bloody Tears.