Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Big Bang is a Bird-Type Innocent Devil ability in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. It can be learned by a Phoenix by defeating a certain amount of enemies which are at Level 25 or above, while this I.D. is summoned. Costs 49 MP to cast.
- "Trades own life for a massive explosion that completely wipes out all enemies in the vicinity."
- —Big Bang's in-game description.
Phoenix sacrifices itself and produces a big explosion that causes major damage to all enemies on the screen. However, this attack won't work against most bosses.
In order to make Phoenix learn Big Bang, the player must defeat a certain number of enemies which are at Level 25 or above. These start appearing in the Forest of Jigramunt (Great Armors only), but in Cordova Town almost all enemies are above the required level (except for Assassin Zombies).
|Item Data: Big Bang|
|Image||Name - Game|
|Type / Users||Attributes / Consume||Statistics / Sell||Found||Notes|
|Trades own life for a massive explosion that completely wipes out all enemies in the vicinity.|| Innocent Devil Abilities|
|Consume: 49 Hearts|| First Obtained: Defeat enemies that are Lv. 25 or above|| Notes: Kills the Innocent Devil in the process.|
- This ability is not very useful, as it costs the Innocent Devil its life. Even if all enemies on the screen are instantly killed, it just provides a brief breather as the next set of enemies will spawn shortly, not to mention the long buildup this attack needs before it is unleashed.
- If Phoenix "died" after using Big Bang, it can be revived once Hector rests at the next Save Room.
- Castlevania: Curse of Darkness FAQ/Walkthrough by Berserker at GameFAQs.com