Ayami Kojima is a Japanese illustrator best known for her work on the Castlevania series.
Kojima often uses molding paste, Conté Crayon, acrylics, India ink, gloss polymer medium, stumps and finger smudging in her paintings to achieve their unique look and depth. She has told interviewers that her favourite character to draw is Dracula himself. An artbook (Santa Lilio Sangre ~Akai Yuri~ Ayami Kojima Art Works) of her past works was released in 2010.
- Söldnerschild (Koei, 1998)
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Konami, 1997)
- Castlevania Chronicles (Konami, 2001 re-release)
- Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance(Konami, 2002)
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (Konami, 2003)
- Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (Konami, 2003)
- Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (Konami, 2005)
- Castlevania: Double Pack (Konami, 2006)
- Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (Konami, 2007)
- Akumajo Dracula: The Medal (Konami, 2009)
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (Konami, 2010)