When Shanoa uses this glyph and becomes an automaton, she gains the ability to destroy spikes on contact and also gains immunity to damage from enemies. However, she will also move slower, her jump height will dramatically decrease, and she will lose the ability to recover MP. If Shanoa comes in contact with an enemy while in this state, she won't lose any HP but lose MP instead. If her MP runs out, the transformation will end automatically.
|Item Data: Arma Machina|
|Image||Name - Game|
|Type / Users||Attributes / Consume||Statistics / Sell||Found||Notes|
|Grants every ability of an automaton.|| Back Glyph|
|Consume: 80 MP|| Drop: Automaton ZX27|| Effect: Transforms Shanoa into an automaton.|
Special: Can break spikes upon contact.
- Arma Machina can be used in the Mystery Manor, in the same room where the Vol Umbra glyph is/was found, in order to destroy the spiked platforms located there. Once all of them have been destroyed, a blue treasure chest containing the Fortune Ring will appear.
- The Back Dash move can be used as an alternative to Shanoa's decreased speed while in automaton form. The player simply needs to face the opposite direction of where they want to travel and perform continuous back dashes (similar to what some players did in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night to travel faster and save some time).
- While jumping will be drastically reduced too, Shanoa will conserve her ability to perform double jumps. This will make up for the reduced height reach while in automaton form to a certain degree.
- Arma Machina has a similar effect as the Spike Breaker armor from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
- The Automaton ZX27 robots stop attacking Shanoa while she takes on this form. Furthermore, a heart appears above their heads upon seeing her. This might be an intended comic effect since robots do not even portray emotions.