- If Annette is rescued in Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles, this Lesser Vampire is moved from Stage 7 (replaced with Shaft's Ghost) to Stage 5', where she serves as its alternate boss and is not the vampirized Annette. She may be taking Annette's form in effort to psychologically torment Richter, as the Succubus did in Symphony of the Night, assuming Lisa's form to attack Alucard.
- Her alternate appearance in the Monthly PC Engine strategy guide may be the basis or inspiration for her appearance in The Dracula X Chronicles.
- Her name is spelled as "Annet" in the North American instruction booklet of the Castlevania: Dracula X.
- Although she was referred to be Maria's sister in Dracula X, Koji Igarashi has confirmed that this game is not canon, and therefore this is not the case in Rondo of Blood and Dracula X Chronicles.
|Enemy Data: Annette|
|Image||Name - Game|
|'|| HP: 92|
| 5'. Wandering (if Annette rescued), 7. Clocktower (if Annette not rescued)|
- ↑ Castlevania: Rondo of Blood instruction booklet, p. 13.
- ↑ Castlevania: Dracula X instruction booklet, p. 15.
- Annette at the Castlevania Fan Wiki.