|Japanese name||アネット Anetto|
|Date of birth||1775 (Allegedly)|
|Date of death|
|Appearance(s)||1792: Castlevania: Rondo of Blood / Castlevania: Dracula X / Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles|
|English||Sally Cahill (Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles)|
|Japanese|| Atsuko Honda (Castlevania: Rondo of Blood)|
Sayaka Ohara (Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles)
|Relatives|| Maria (younger sister, see below)|
Richter Belmont (boyfriend)
Annette is Richter Belmont's girlfriend.
Castlevania: Rondo of BloodEdit
Castlevania: Dracula XEdit
Annette was kidnapped by Dracula and imprisoned somewhere within his evil castle.
- If the player fails to save her, she will be possessed by Carmilla and becomes the boss of the stage 6 in Castlevania: Dracula X. This plot is later used in Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles, in which she will be turned in to a Lesser Vampire, similar in appearance to a Succubus.
- This turning of Annette, Richter's beloved, by the hands of Carmilla probably gave the game's European title: Vampire's Kiss.
- If Annette is rescued in Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles, this Lesser Vampire is moved from the stage 7 (replaced with Shaft's Ghost) to the alternate Stage 5, where she serves as its alternate boss and is not the vampirized Annette. She may be taking Annette's form in effort to psychologically torment Richter, as the Succubus did in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, assuming Lisa's form to attack Alucard.
- The scene in which Annette is transformed into Castlevania Dracula X may be a reference to the character Anne of the game Clock Tower: The First Fear, released moths before Castlevania Dracula X.
- Her alternate appearance in Monthly PC Engine strategy guide may be the basis or inspiration for her appearance in Castlevania: Dracula X and Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles.
- In Castlevania: Dracula X, Maria is changed to Annette's younger sister. Assuming Annette is later married with Richter, this idea seemed to be continued in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night as Maria is referred as Richter's sister-in-law. However, after a newer version of the official timeline was released, it is stated that Maria is adopted by the Belmont Family, explaining how she became Richter's adopted sister.
- Note that the Japanese term "義妹" (Gimai) could refer to either "sister-in-law" and "adopted sister".
|This character article is a stub, which is missing information on the character's appearance(s). You can help the Wiki by expanding it.|
|Enemy Data: Annette|
|Image||Name - Game|
|'|| 6. Clock Tower (if Annette not rescued)|
|'|| HP: 92|
| 5'. Wandering (if Annette rescued), 7. Clocktower (if Annette not rescued)|
|Richter Belmont - Maria Renard|
|Annette - Tera - Iris - The Ferryman|
|Dracula - Shaft|
|Wyvern - Serpent - Werewolf - Bone Golem - Minotaur - Dogether - Dullahan - Carmilla - Laura - Hydra|
Death - Giant Bat - Medusa - Mummy Man - The Creature - Shaft's Ghost - Dead Behemoth - Dead Wyvern
|Prologue - Dinner of Flames - A Nightmare Reborn - Hear Now the Requiem of Blood - Bloodlines|
|God, Grant Me Strength - An Evil Prayer Summons Darkness - Atop Countless Terrors - The Devil Flies By Night|
|Breaking Through the Front - Release from the Thirst for Blood - Fortress of the Water Demon - Wandering|
|Divine Bloodlines - Slash - Akumajo Dracula X|
|Bestiary - Inventory - Akumajyo Dracula Peke|