Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Anna is a villager from Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. She has a tendency to be possessed by evil spirits, so her cat, Tom, is always there to keep them at bay. Ironically, all of her quests instead involve her being the one helping Tom in one way or another.
- "Irina's daughter and Serge's sister. She's a sensitive girl, and endowed with an awareness of the ethereal world."
- At first, Anna will be very absent-minded as she'll be really worried about her family's whereabouts, not showing much interest in speaking with Shanoa. Rescuing her mother will make her gain confidence and be more open to talking, allowing her to give quests.
- "Finding Tom":
- "Mice Make for Good Eats":
- "Tom and Jewelry":
- After completing her last quest, Anna mentions about a recurrent dream she has, where a man with a whip fights against something scary; a clue about her Belmont heritage.
- The name of Anna's third quest, "Tom and Jewelry", is a play on the popular animated series Tom and Jerry.
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - Quest/Villager Guide by Darth Nemesis at GameFAQs.com