- "Irina's daughter and Serge's sister. She's a sensitive girl, and endowed with an awareness of the ethereal world."
- —In-game description.
Anna has a tendency to be possessed by evil spirits, so her cat, Tom, is always there to keep them at bay. Ironically, all of her quests instead involve her being the one helping Tom in one way or another.
- Finding Tom:
- Mice Make for Good Eats:
- Tom and Jewelry:
- At first, Anna will be very absent-minded as she will be really worried about her family's whereabouts, not showing much interest in speaking with Shanoa. Rescuing her mother will make her gain confidence and be more open to talking, allowing her to give quests.
- After completing her last quest, Anna mentions about a recurrent dream she has, where a man with a whip fights against something scary; a clue about her Belmont heritage.
- The name of Anna's third quest, "Tom and Jewelry", is a play on the popular animated series Tom and Jerry.
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - Quest/Villager Guide by Darth Nemesis at GameFAQs.com