Game Specific InformationEdit
- "Resists fire, lightning, ice?"
- —A parody of the text of the real Alucard Mail
The Alucart Mail provides a very minor Defense bonus (+2), but when it's equipped with the Alucart Sword and the Alucart Shield, Alucard gains +30 Luck points and enters "Alucart" status. Its sprite is identical to the Alucard Mail's.
- "Look carefully, one letter is different! It's not who you think! Also offers terrible defense. As it is made of gold, it may be worth something though."
- —Description in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
The Alucart Mail returns in the 2005 game Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, where it can be created by adding Midas' Gold to a Half Plate, which significantly reduces its Defense points from +24 to +1. Creating it should be avoided, as it cannot be upgraded further.
|Image||Name - Game|
|Type / Users||Attributes / Consume||Statistics / Sell||Found||Notes|
|Resists fire, lightning, ice?|| Body (Body Armor)|
| DEF +2|| Find: Marble Gallery|| Special: Does not have any elemental resistance. Equip with Alucart Sword and Alucart Shield for "Alucart" status (LCK +30)|
|Look carefully, one letter is different! It's not who you think! Also offers terrible defense.|| Armor|
| DEF +1|| Create: Half Plate + Midas' Gold|
|Resembles family armor|| Chest (Armor)|
| DEF +4|
Sell: 30 Copper
| Find: Alchemy Laboratory|| Special: Family Heirlooms Set Bonus with Alucart Shield and Alucart Sword for HP +30|
- The Alucart Mail does not appear in Harmony of Despair, even though the Alucart Shield and Alucart Sword do make it in the game. This makes it impossible to gain the Alucart status Luck bonus in that game.
- One possible explanation of its existence is when Hector creates it in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, yet this doesn't explain how the Alucart Shield and the Alucart Sword were created.