Akumajō Dracula: The Medal is a Japanese medal slot machine based on the game Dracula X Chronicles. It features a 3D version of Richter Belmont and Maria Renard battling enemies and bosses overlaid on top of the slot wheels. The battle progresses as certain events happens on the slot machine, such as attacking an enemy when a 'Wild' appears. After collecting enough Hearts, players enter a "Boss Rush" mode where they try to defeat a string of bosses until they defeat Dracula himself. After beating a boss. the player will unlock a song from the sound collection.
Being a medal slot game, this game does not feature actual gambling. The player purchases medals and puts them into the machine, and has the opportunity to win further medals which they can use to play more games in the arcade. The medals cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles — The game this slot game was based on.
- Akumajō Dracula Best Music Collections BOX — Contains music from this game on Disc 17.
- Castlevania: The Arcade — A 3D "rail" whip arcade game with interconnected features with this game.
- Pachislot Akumajō Dracula — Another Castlevania slot game, this one done in pachislot style.
- Eternal Knights 2 — Another medal game (strategy RPG) featuring cameos of Richter and Maria.